Monday 13 February 2012

Nicki Minaj Covers Paper Magazine

Nicki Minaj’s ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded’ album has been delayed until April 3rd but that doesn’t mean that she has stalled her promotional push for the record. Despite the hiccup, the rapper has continued to plug the project by discussing her new material in the latest issue of Paper magazine and flaunted her growing wig collection.
Minaj will also debut a new song‘Roman Holiday’, at the 2012 Grammy Awards on February 12th and then her next single, ‘Starships’, on February 13th. While we wait for those new tracks, read part of Minaj’s Paper interview and see more images from the photoshoot below:
SD: Who are your biggest style icons?
NM: Grace Jones definitely. So amazing. And Cyndi Lauper, I loved her right from when I was a little girl. And Janet Jackson of course. And Boy George. I always loved the way he dressed, and his music too.
SD: Tell me about your new album. What is the vibe?
NM: The album is like a collage of all my emotions. I am not sticking to any particular style. I am doing what I feel without restrictions. So it’s very free and very me.

No comments:

Post a Comment