Sunday 4 March 2012

Rihanna’s Talk That Talk Performance On “Jonathan Ross Show”


Bringing her sexy ways to the UK small screen, Rihanna’s pre-taped appearance on “The Jonathan Ross Show” aired on Saturday night (March 3).
Along with offering up a sultry performance of her hit single “Talk That Talk,” the 24-year-old beauty’s interview found her explaining that her racy dance moves stem from her Barbadian culture.
Of this, RiRi told Ross, “I don’t really ever notice it, or think about it, until the feedback. It really made me think about this for a long time as to why it is this way, why people find it so sexual, but going back to Carnival in Barbados, the Crop Over (festival), this year I really notice that it’s a cultural thing.”
“It’s the way we move… You can see me… half-naked, having a good time… all that good stuff. I’ve come to a place where I’ve earned the right to be OK with my artistry. You have to accept not everyone is going to interpret it the way you do. I always stay true to the message in the song, the message that I’m trying to get over with the visual,” she added. “A lot of the time the music videos are banned, but you can’t let your art suffer for that. You have to accept people have their own standards.”

No comments:

Post a Comment