Thursday 2 February 2012

Mary kicked it with Wendy in a chic $2,025 Dolce & Gabbana Purple Leopard-Print Sheath Dress


Mary J. Blige  admitted that things with hubby Kendu Isaacs aren’t perfect on the Wendy Williams Show.
“My marriage is not on the rocks, but I would be a liar and my fans would hate me if I said to them, ‘Oh, we’re perfect and everything is great’,” Mary told Wendy Williams.
“We have situations just like everyone else. We’re not out in public trying to kill each other, but it’s real. We love each other,” said Mary, who might have turned to drug or alcohol abuse in the past to deal with relationship woes, but not anymore.
“I don’t need alcohol to get me out of depression or get me out of a bad moment,” said Mary, opening up about her past cocaine use.
“As long as you’re not killing yourself and hurting yourself and the thing is not controlling you, ‘cause that’s what I did years ago, I traded the coke for the alcohol,” she said.
After realizing it’s not possible to solve one addiction by starting another, Mary said she took five years off and didn’t even have a drink.
Now, Mary said she will indulge in a cocktail.
“That’s why you can honor yourself with an occasional drink, because I went through that. I went through that whole period of, ‘Oh shoot, I’m an alcoholic’.”

No comments:

Post a Comment