Friday 3 February 2012

Brianna Perry Deserves Extra Play Time

Brianna Perry Deserves Extra Play Time
“Marilyn Monroe” depicts the stylish Brianna Perry with a unique twist on typical legendary Monroe look. The video features Ms. Perry’s Miami sound and style.
“My music is distinctive and matchless. I have my own lane and I’m going full throttle,” said Brianna, who was formerly signed to Missy’s Goldmind label and appeared on her TV show “Road to Stardom.” “My brand is a breath of fresh air and I’m here to attack the game from every angle I possibly can.”
Brianna is prepping her debut for release on Poe Boy/Atlantic.

“Marilyn Monroe” depicts the stylish Brianna Perry with a unique twist on typical legendary Monroe look. The video features Ms. Perry’s Miami sound and style.
“My music is distinctive and matchless. I have my own lane and I’m going full throttle,” said Brianna, who was formerly signed to Missy’s Goldmind label and appeared on her TV show “Road to Stardom.” “My brand is a breath of fresh air and I’m here to attack the game from every angle I possibly can.”
Brianna is prepping her debut for release on Poe Boy/Atlantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment