Sunday 22 January 2012

JENNIFER HUDSON'S "I GOT THIS" MAKES BEST SELLERS LIST



Jennifer Hudson can add the words New York Times Best Selling Author to her list of accomplishments including an Oscar and Grammy Award. 

Hudson's first book, 'I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down,' debuted on the New York Times Best Sellers 'Hardcover Advice & Misc.' list Friday. 

Debuting at no. 8, 'I Got This' details the "I Remember Me" singer's inspirational story including how she lost 80 pounds through Weight Watchers and how she manages to keep that weight off today. 

Hudson got the news Friday, thanking supporters who picked up the book via Twitter. 

"Just found out my book is going to be #8 on the NY Times Best Sellers list next week," said Jennifer Hudson. "Incredible! Thank you everyone!" 

'I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down' is available now in hardcover wherever books are sold. It is also available on Kindle and Nook.

No comments:

Post a Comment